Skip to content

Overcoming Your

Sadri Law, P.C., is ready to help you understand your immigration options.

Sadri Law, P.C., is ready to help you understand your immigration options.

San Jose Immigration Attorney

Top-Rated Legal Representation for the Most Challenging Immigration Issues.

The Sadri Immigration Law is a recognized leader in immigration law, with the reputation in the Bay Area for helping immigrants in the hardest moment of their life and resolve their immigration problems. Our staff is committed to bringing immigrant families together and keeping them together when trouble strikes.

Do not navigate through the complexities of the legal system without our personalized legal solutions and supportive assistance. Retain the immediate representation of our experienced and trusted San Jose immigration lawyers.

Family Immigration

With the help of a Bay Area family immigration attorney from Sadri Immigration Law, you can be reunited with your family even if you’re nations apart. If you are a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or a refugee/asylee with family overseas, a skilled, knowledgeable immigration lawyer can help you petition for your spouse and/or children’s right to obtain a green card. A green card will allow them to immigrate to the United States as a permanent resident. A legal expert will help you navigate the structure of immigration laws so that your petition is approved in the shortest possible time.

Removal Defense

The threat of removal or deportation can be worrying for many immigrants who have established roots in San Jose, San Francisco, and the Bay Area. If you are faced with possible deportation, you have the legal right to hire a removal defense attorney or a deportation defense attorney to defend you during a deportation hearing. If you meet the criteria, a removal defense lawyer or deportation defense lawyer can even help you obtain a Cancellation of Removal, allowing you to stay in the United States for the time being. In any case, a legal expert will help you obtain the best outcome during deportation proceedings.

Citizenship & Naturalization

Immigrants are the backbone of America, and Sadri Immigration Law invites you to become a part of our ever-growing nation with the help of a citizenship and naturalization attorney. A good citizenship and naturalization lawyer will help you assemble all the documents and information needed to prove your eligibility when you apply for naturalization. An immigration lawyer will also help streamline the process by finding applicable exemptions and aiding you when unexpected challenges arise during the naturalization process. We can help you start the process by filling out the N-400 form.


The United States can be a safe haven for many individuals seeking asylum due to the threat of harm from people or the government in their native country. With the right asylum attorney or asylum lawyer, you can retain the right to live in the United States without the fear or worry of retribution. The laws for granting asylum are fairly complicated. To be granted asylum, an individual must establish that they are being persecuted in their country of origin based on their race, religious or political beliefs, nationality, or social group membership. Our lawyer will fight for your right to stay in the U.S.

Green Card

Are you seeking permanent residence status in the United States? Unlike work and tourist visas, a green card gives you the freedom to seek residence and employment in the United States for as long as you desire. Applying for a green card can seem like a long and arduous task, but a green card attorney or green card lawyer can make sure your application is filed correctly and efficiently so that you can reap the benefits of permanent resident status. Our passionate lawyers will do everything they can to help you avoid being turned down for resident status.

National Interest Waiver

There is more than one way for individuals seeking permanent resident status to obtain a green card. If your work directly benefits United States society in significant ways, you may be eligible for a National Interest Waiver green card. If you can prove that you hold an advanced degree, possess exceptional ability, and have contributed to the national interest, you can qualify. A good National Interest Waiver (NIW) attorney or National Interest Waiver (NIW) lawyer is indispensable for successfully obtaining permanent resident status.

Violation Against Women Act (VAWA)

This law had posed a severe threat to immigrant spouses. Sometimes, the US citizen or legal permanent resident spouse misuse this authority and delay filing the 1-130 petition. And there are incidents of US residents or legal citizens using this power to torture and abuse the immigrant spouse. As immigrant spouses started reporting several similar abusive treatments, congress passed a new act, Violation Against Women Act (VAWA), in 1994. And because of the efforts of domestic violence prevention groups and immigration advocacy, the same law was re-authorized in 2013.

As per the VAWA, a foreign spouse can independently file an application for permanent residency without living with the abusive spouse.

So women, if you have suffered similar mistreatments from your US resident or legal permanent resident spouse, it is time to take action. Don’t hesitate to dial 911 in case you are in a physically or mentally abusive situation at your spouse’s house. And always seek the help of a VAWA petition attorney to file the petition without hassle.

Do you have immigration issues?

Contact us for a consultation and to find out how we can help!

Partner with a firm that solely focuses on immigration law and leverage the Founder’s experience with immigrants since 2012

Backed by helping hundreds of immigrants get approved and gain back control of their life

We set realistic expectations and will only accept your case because we firmly believe we can help and are committed to getting the best outcome for you and your family

San Jose Immigration Attorney

You are not alone on your path to achieving or maintaining your status in the United States. Call 408-416-3000 now for help.

You Have Options. We Are Here To Help.

Guidance from a trusted attorney